More non-context bullshit

Ever wondered where those nasty, off-topic or just outdated posts went? Look no further. Abandon all hope Ye who enter here
User avatar
Silveri
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 262
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:07 pm
Location: Constellation of Small Insignificant Stars
Contact:

Postby Silveri » Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:36 pm

... *sigh*... that must have been the most heated argument I've ever taken part in... and combined with the dumbest topics ever... I mean... breaking friendship due to a difference of opinions in US political issues and theories on artistic giftedness? I mean... REALLY....

Okay, and yes, I gave away some inside information so that you rightly deserve to be angry with me, but to put them in a form more familiar with you - you didn't play those "power-play cards" in that argument. So let's see... here's my public apology that I expect you wanted in addition to the private one I sent.

Sorry for being a moron.

Why I bother lurking ever though we have ceased all communication for nearly the last year or so? I'm still curious what TT2 will turn out to be, and franky I'm surprised it's still in the same "ready for beta within the next 2 weeks and to be released within the next 2 months" - state as it was before. Yes. I'm sure you have good reasons for it.

BTW, I saw a picture of your dad in the latest Ylioppilaslehti singing in the chorus.
Evil lurker of doom.
User avatar
Dragst
Crew
Crew
Posts: 848
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:41 pm
Location: Vantaa, Finland
Contact:

Postby Dragst » Mon May 02, 2005 11:22 pm

Silveri wrote:... *sigh*... that must have been the most heated argument I've ever taken part in... and combined with the dumbest topics ever... I mean... breaking friendship due to a difference of opinions in US political issues and theories on artistic giftedness? I mean... REALLY....

Lame, how about more like "everything goes since there's no good and evil, I'm so philosophical"? I really don't need that, thanks. If you rank me low by beliving strictly in "good" then tough shit, I'm certain there are enough people who don't aspire to anything. And no matter how you try to change the tide, it's not your opinions, it's your "you're total prick when you don't agree with me". And it's hard to take seriously other's opinions when they match 100% to public one...

Okay, and yes, I gave away some inside information so that you rightly deserve to be angry with me, but to put them in a form more familiar with you - you didn't play those "power-play cards" in that argument. So let's see... here's my public apology that I expect you wanted in addition to the private one I sent.

... You frighten me ;) Are you referring to SMS you sent me about a year ago or so? (Or when the fucking-ever all that happened, I can't remember and I don't care to, quite frankly).

Sorry for being a moron.

Sorry to force you realize it ;)

Why I bother lurking ever though we have ceased all communication for nearly the last year or so?

Oh, sorry. I didn't see that as all the pseudo-intellectual bull kind of obscured it, my mistake. Seriously, did you lose my phone number or so? Or maybe you just didn't have anything else to say, huh? Actually, who cares. Here's a quickie to catch up:

"Yo mate, how are you doing? I'm doing like shit. Take care! -Dragst"

I think that kind of adds it up in my end.

I'm still curious what TT2 will turn out to be, and franky I'm surprised it's still in the same "ready for beta within the next 2 weeks and to be released within the next 2 months" - state as it was before. Yes. I'm sure you have good reasons for it.

I'm sure you enjoy slamming it into my face, yeah, it is. Sad, isn't it. So! Anything else I can do for you? I could write an essay about money's effect on people's working ability and attitude if you wish?

About what it turns out to be, I'll quote suomipelit.com official statement about it:

"Not the finnish game of the year". Nope, I shit you not, that's the public statement of one moderator in there, and since it's still there it is the same as the general opinion of the staff (and that's confirmed by other staff member(s). Here's a brief description how it feels like when a game you've been doing for couple of years gets ranked before it's released:

LOVE IT

And it's also quite refreshingly motivating when "fans" on the channel(s) tell you how poor our stuff sounds and/or looks like. Yay! I feel so motivated by all this!

BTW, I saw a picture of your dad in the latest Ylioppilaslehti singing in the chorus.

Cool. He's retiring this year. Not that it fills up any other purpose than adding to non-context information.
User avatar
Silveri
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 262
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:07 pm
Location: Constellation of Small Insignificant Stars
Contact:

Postby Silveri » Tue May 03, 2005 9:30 am

A pity you don't want to make amends with me, your choice then I guess. At least I tried. :|

A couple of points though, the "total prick" part didn't refer to you disagreeing with me - I can deal with disagreements rather well and sometimes they open up rather interesting new viewpoints - the flame war that spread to everything I posted was the final straw. Yes, I can't handle heat as well as you - I suppose you've had more practice.

And no, you didn't force me to realize how badly I behaved - I did it on my own accord thank you very much.

And yes, I still have your phone number, but I haven't heard anything from you either - these things go both ways you know.

The "good reasons" part wasn't sarcasm and I'm sorry for you to receive that kind of negative advertising at suomipelit.com - not motivating at all...

My advice to you (although I guess you'll just get offended by this) is to take a week or so totally off from coding and video games in general (reason: work related), breathe a bit and spend time with the friends you have left.

Take care.
Evil lurker of doom.
User avatar
TZ
Scarred Veteran
Scarred Veteran
Posts: 1033
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2003 4:41 pm
Location: Nurkka
Contact:

Postby TZ » Tue May 03, 2005 10:24 pm

Dragst wrote:"Not the finnish game of the year". Nope, I shit you not, that's the public statement of one moderator in there, and since it's still there it is the same as the general opinion of the staff (and that's confirmed by other staff member(s).


Those guys are making themselves look like idiots saying stuff like that. They said that a game is going to be the finnish game of the year when

1) the game in they were talking about aint out yet and
2) it was't even February then.

Makes them look like a bunch of 13-year-olds who say everything is gonna rock before they even try it. Really unprofessional. Heck, why even bother making games this year as the game of the year has obviously been decided already.
The post above should not be taken seriously.
User avatar
Silveri
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 262
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:07 pm
Location: Constellation of Small Insignificant Stars
Contact:

Postby Silveri » Wed May 04, 2005 1:50 pm

I tried to find the statement you mentioned without effect (perhaps I didn't search it long enough), but most of the relevant stuff I read was giving only positive feedback to your work (note: relevant consists of messages that were typed by someone with a functional brain) - the newer article was especially well done.
Evil lurker of doom.
User avatar
TZ
Scarred Veteran
Scarred Veteran
Posts: 1033
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2003 4:41 pm
Location: Nurkka
Contact:

Postby TZ » Wed May 04, 2005 8:44 pm

Relevant.. right. The statement was made by the guy in charge of game reviews. The articles are made by those who actually think before they talk. But one hundred good articles can't repair the damage done by one idiotic statement.
The post above should not be taken seriously.
User avatar
Dragst
Crew
Crew
Posts: 848
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:41 pm
Location: Vantaa, Finland
Contact:

Postby Dragst » Sat May 07, 2005 3:48 am

Silveri wrote:A pity you don't want to make amends with me, your choice then I guess. At least I tried. :|

No, you haven't. I'm tired of going through all this shit in teh intarweb, call and/or meeting is something I could already consider as an attempt. Amends sound funny, how does it work in the context where an old friend shows his true colours and turns out to be something quite different than expected? I'm not sure... Unless you have brain tumor, you should agree with me that this is NOT the correct place for all this!

I suppose you've had more practice.

Damn right ;)

And no, you didn't force me to realize how badly I behaved - I did it on my own accord thank you very much.

Admit it, I had to break it to you ;)

And yes, I still have your phone number, but I haven't heard anything from you either - these things go both ways you know.

Right... look. I'm truly sorry, but my joviality-treshold has been filled to it's brim in the few couple of years. I'm ultimately fed up always being the one who gives in et cetera et cetera, so I'm currently deliberately experiencing the other end. I strictly stand behind what I've said, so let me be frank, just so that we're on the same line in here: I don't care what you think, I don't care what you believe in, I don't care even if you'd be a tree-hugging-nazi-communist-fundamentalist (that'd be your problem, HAH ;)) but when you cross the line of criticizing my view of believing in good and aspiring to it, I go haywire. THAT solely is the reason why STILL, after a friggin' year, you seriously piss me off.

Note: from theological perspective or not, that's irrelevant.

Instead of the two-way thingymob accusation, consider having little time to ponder if the price of the trendy pseudo-grey philosophical shit is worth it? As long as you have that attitude, I simply don't want to have anything to do with you, sorry. I respect your choice/view to certain end (which frankly isn't that far) but I've also had my share of (people with) such thinking and don't need of those right now. I'm sure you're smart and witty - probably more than me - but it doesn't exactly always work in positive way. I'm not exactly convicied that my friendship status for you has that much value since I fail to see how firmly you stand behind your own actions and words. It's much easier to have the typical types who just swallow whatever you say or do to them. Not for me. Man needs his own voice, not thousands of others'.

I'm tired of this issue, I'm tired of people whose attitude makes this place less nice to live, and what pisses me most off is the fact that I subconciously avoid our own forums these days as I'm tired of writing small novel of this same damn issue over and over again.

Bottom line: If you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to to anything for the issue, I'm willing to discuss it. From my perspective that is the only way of this deadlock. Did you ever consider that? However, I refuse to do it electronically or via SMS, no. That shit is poison for social relationships. As we can see in practice.

If that's not acceptable, then I humbly request of being left alone, probably for the rest of this life; I have enough problems, and oblivion sounds currently quite fabulous choice right now. If I could do it for one year, I can probably pull off ten easilly if needed. This is a shitty country to be if you don't spend 20+ years in schools and get a mediocre job. Executing vision and/or dream in here is nearly impossible.

I'm on a verge of losing hope, and frankly losing "friends" who show their true non-desirable colours doesn't sound very threatening compared to that. Permanently losing part of yourself changes you for the rest of your life, and every damn knife stab I get from the people close to me hurt more. I don't need that, damn it. I don't need friends who stab you in the nuts when you disagree with them, I don't need friends who disagree about everything, and I really don't need friends whose word have no weight at all (bad translation). Do you? If you decide to stay out of contact, at least you've got a first-hand experience of dealing with someone who doesn't pass everything around as an idle talk. It becomes more complex, when all bullshit isn't magically suddendly repaired with the "sorry" mantra, doesn't it.....?

The "good reasons" part wasn't sarcasm and I'm sorry for you to receive that kind of negative advertising at suomipelit.com - not motivating at all...

I knew. I had one of those days everything goes to hell, and happened to check forums. Right place in wrong time, so to say. Don't get it wrong, but as I obviously had to take it on someone, and considering the enermous damage we've already experieced the damage was neglible so you were rather optimal choice. Isn't that brilliantly rationalized emotion control?

My advice to you (although I guess you'll just get offended by this) is to take a week or so totally off from coding and video games in general (reason: work related), breathe a bit

Too bad I can't afford such luxury. Unless something good starts to happen soon, I'll be "off" from coding probably rest of my life. I'm too tired, and non-game coding is one of the last things I want to do for living.

and spend time with the friends you have left.

Who said I had any left? ;)

You're spending quite a lot of effort to have anything to do with me. Why? What am I worth to you more than a pile of shite? Why bother lurking the forums and all the other marginal attempts of being/getting in touch? I considering being quite an ok guy, but I'm probably one of the worst kind to deal with and to be with when the initially easy trust to people is lost. To regain that with me requires much more work an attempt than a simple 'sorry' which is ridiculously futile attempt to correct everything after all the other stuff said, so why bother picking the most worst guy to repair any relations to? Can you even deal with someone who considers Man's word to be more important than people to certain extent? Why bother?! I don't think magnitude of friends could possibly be more important than 'quality'.
User avatar
Dragst
Crew
Crew
Posts: 848
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:41 pm
Location: Vantaa, Finland
Contact:

Postby Dragst » Sat May 07, 2005 3:53 am

Silveri wrote:I tried to find the statement you mentioned without effect (perhaps I didn't search it long enough), but most of the relevant stuff I read was giving only positive feedback to your work

Everything else was fine, and nicely positive, which is one of the reasons the sudden shit by one of the moderators hurt much more. It's somewhere in the threads, where the users join in, and (loosely translated) say tt2 sucks since there is no budget (Which isn't even exactly true, and that's rather frustrating.)

(note: relevant consists of messages that were typed by someone with a functional brain) - the newer article was especially well done.

I've found myself there aren't that much of those types in there, a pity.
User avatar
Silveri
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 262
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:07 pm
Location: Constellation of Small Insignificant Stars
Contact:

Postby Silveri » Tue May 10, 2005 3:17 pm

Let's see if I can write a coherent reply to the things that still bother me without angering you any more than necessary.

Dragst wrote:I'm tired of going through all this shit in teh intarweb, call and/or meeting is something I could already consider as an attempt. Amends sound funny, how does it work in the context where an old friend shows his true colours and turns out to be something quite different than expected? I'm not sure... Unless you have brain tumor, you should agree with me that this is NOT the correct place for all this!


True, but until a meeting can be arranged (I'm not coming around to your area until next weekend, although you are welcome to visit me in my new home in Malminkartano earlier if you care to), I'll continue the 'ole mud tossing a bit here - you should move this to the landfill area.

I'd like you to define "my true colors" and what you thought I was before I revealed my "dark side" to you - perhaps this would help to better the understanding between us.

Dragst wrote:Right... look. I'm truly sorry, but my joviality-treshold has been filled to it's brim in the few couple of years. I'm ultimately fed up always being the one who gives in et cetera et cetera, so I'm currently deliberately experiencing the other end. I strictly stand behind what I've said, so let me be frank, just so that we're on the same line in here: I don't care what you think, I don't care what you believe in, I don't care even if you'd be a tree-hugging-nazi-communist-fundamentalist (that'd be your problem, HAH ;)) but when you cross the line of criticizing my view of believing in good and aspiring to it, I go haywire. THAT solely is the reason why STILL, after a friggin' year, you seriously piss me off.


That was a stupid argument to begin with back then. I actually enjoy having critical arguments on what's evil and what's good and what's the right thing to do in a given situation - if I see that the other party feels differently about these issues, I point out what I see are the problems and hope my thoughts are at least heard and considered - I'm not expecting anyone to really convert to my views, as I'd like to hear the grounds for people's opinions. Apparently I was not aware that this would actually offend you before it was too late to turn back.

And for the other end? I wouldn't recommend it. It only leads to trouble (personal experience), futile arguments and sorrow - it's easier in the long run to give in to certain things instead of hanging too tightly to barbaric concepts such as "honor" (I can see your blood pressure rising already, but what good is really challenging somebody to a duel to the death only because that somebody insulted your mother?)

Dragst wrote:Instead of the two-way thingymob accusation, consider having little time to ponder if the price of the trendy pseudo-grey philosophical shit is worth it? As long as you have that attitude, I simply don't want to have anything to do with you, sorry. I respect your choice/view to certain end (which frankly isn't that far) but I've also had my share of (people with) such thinking and don't need of those right now.


Then there may not be much to repair our friendship with, unless we really talk this through face-to-face and you try to at least understand my views, and this place doesn't convey them in the way I'd like - probably at least in part due to me being unintentionallly rather cryptic in my explanations.

Dragst wrote:I'm sure you're smart and witty - probably more than me - but it doesn't exactly always work in positive way. I'm not exactly convicied that my friendship status for you has that much value since I fail to see how firmly you stand behind your own actions and words. It's much easier to have the typical types who just swallow whatever you say or do to them. Not for me. Man needs his own voice, not thousands of others'.


But a man can also define the voices of thousands of others... Seriously again, you can test my conviction when we meet.

Dragst wrote:Bottom line: If you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to to anything for the issue, I'm willing to discuss it. From my perspective that is the only way of this deadlock. Did you ever consider that? However, I refuse to do it electronically or via SMS, no. That shit is poison for social relationships. As we can see in practice.


Agreed.

Dragst wrote:I don't need friends who stab you in the nuts when you disagree with them


You didn't act like pure miss Daisy either you know...

Dragst wrote:I don't need friends who disagree about everything, and I really don't need friends whose word have no weight at all (bad translation).


Unfortunately it seems to me, that anyone who shares similiar views as the "current trend" is automatically deemed by you to be a mindless minion of the medias.

Dragst wrote:It becomes more complex, when all bullshit isn't magically suddendly repaired with the "sorry" mantra, doesn't it.....?


No shit? Then it makes this all the more interesting - either we sort this out good and proper or go out with a bang.

Dragst wrote:I knew. I had one of those days everything goes to hell, and happened to check forums. Right place in wrong time, so to say. Don't get it wrong, but as I obviously had to take it on someone, and considering the enermous damage we've already experieced the damage was neglible so you were rather optimal choice. Isn't that brilliantly rationalized emotion control?


:S

Dragst wrote:Too bad I can't afford such luxury. Unless something good starts to happen soon, I'll be "off" from coding probably rest of my life. I'm too tired, and non-game coding is one of the last things I want to do for living.


... ever thought about applying to work for Remedy? I'd suggest you'll try to regain some of those "despised people-skills", or at least get in good terms with somebody who's better at sucking up to people. The reason for this is that I think that what you'll require to continue working as an independent games developer is outside financial backup and funding, for example, from game publishing companies, and those negotiations can be tough. You'll also need a keen eye for marketing yourself and your product - have you considered trying to get back in touch with Havelock? I think I remember that he has graduated from Helsinki School of Economics - he could have the skills and contacts you might need.

I see that your problem could be that instead of being a coder, you're really an artist - a bloody stubborn visionary that uses Visual C++ as his medium, and as many top artists, you might need an agent to handle the contracts.

Dragst wrote:You're spending quite a lot of effort to have anything to do with me. Why? What am I worth to you more than a pile of shite? Why bother lurking the forums and all the other marginal attempts of being/getting in touch? I considering being quite an ok guy, but I'm probably one of the worst kind to deal with and to be with when the initially easy trust to people is lost. To regain that with me requires much more work an attempt than a simple 'sorry' which is ridiculously futile attempt to correct everything after all the other stuff said, so why bother picking the most worst guy to repair any relations to? Can you even deal with someone who considers Man's word to be more important than people to certain extent? Why bother?! I don't think magnitude of friends could possibly be more important than 'quality'.


Because nearly two decades of friendship is a damn good reason to try to keep in touch after a stupid argument over badly defined views on personal philosophies. I think we both have opened our eyes on each other and been shocked of what we have seen.

This animosity has been a thorn on my side for quite a while now and I'd like it to end one way or another, preferably peacefully this time. I hope we both can behave like adults this time and sort this one out for good.
Evil lurker of doom.
User avatar
Dragst
Crew
Crew
Posts: 848
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:41 pm
Location: Vantaa, Finland
Contact:

Postby Dragst » Wed May 11, 2005 1:23 am

Silveri wrote:True, but until a meeting can be arranged (I'm not coming around to your area until next weekend, although you are welcome to visit me in my new home in Malminkartano earlier if you care to), I'll continue the 'ole mud tossing a bit here - you should move this to the landfill area.

Ooh, the student ghetto! Yeah why not, except that that I don't think my barbaric nature could take it all in the midst of you civilized people.

That was a stupid argument to begin with back then. I actually enjoy having critical arguments on what's evil and what's good and what's the right thing to do in a given situation - if I see that the other party feels differently about these issues, I point out what I see are the problems and hope my thoughts are at least heard and considered - I'm not expecting anyone to really convert to my views, as I'd like to hear the grounds for people's opinions. Apparently I was not aware that this would actually offend you before it was too late to turn back.

Yes, problems. It is indeed a problem when someone aspires to something you don't. I wonder what this "stupid argument" refers to.

And for the other end? I wouldn't recommend it. It only leads to trouble (personal experience), futile arguments and sorrow - it's easier in the long run to give in to certain things instead of hanging too tightly to barbaric concepts such as "honor" (I can see your blood pressure rising already, but what good is really challenging somebody to a duel to the death only because that somebody insulted your mother?)

Two words: Up Yours. As an example, just if for you piano playing would be pressing the right keys in the right time, it doesn't mean it wouldn't be something much more for someone else. Don't you friggin' dare to generalize due your own feeble y2k jovialism. Don't flame what you don't have nor understand.

Then there may not be much to repair our friendship with, unless we really talk this through face-to-face and you try to at least understand my views, and this place doesn't convey them in the way I'd like - probably at least in part due to me being unintentionallly rather cryptic in my explanations.

You're not cryptic at all, just f*cked up, that's all. From my perspective, of course, being only fair considering your apparent image of me in that end.

Dragst wrote:But a man can also define the voices of thousands of others... Seriously again, you can test my conviction when we meet.

Listen as the true symbol of leadership and inspiration shares his wisdom with us barbarians! :lol: lol @ non-meaningful response

What exactly does the last sentence mean? You wear 'I mean what I say' badge or something?

Dragst wrote:You didn't act like pure miss Daisy either you know...

Yes, yes, of COURSE the others are to blame, just because I'm like this it must really mean everybody else is as well! How convienent thinking!

Unfortunately it seems to me, that anyone who shares similiar views as the "current trend" is automatically deemed by you to be a mindless minion of the medias.

Yeah, similar indeed. Identical and similar have quite a different meaning.

No shit? Then it makes this all the more interesting - either we sort this out good and proper or go out with a bang.

Fortunately being the barbarian that I am, I don't have any explosives. Saved!

... ever thought about applying to work for Remedy?

Ever thought about anal sex with little green men?

I'd suggest you'll try to regain some of those "despised people-skills

Ugh, me too stupid, ugalabugala. Me barbarian, me honour, no people skill.

or at least get in good terms with somebody who's better at sucking up to people. The reason for this is that I think that what you'll require to continue working as an independent games developer is outside financial backup and funding, for example, from game publishing companies, and those negotiations can be tough. You'll also need a keen eye for marketing yourself and your product - have you considered trying to get back in touch with Havelock? I think I remember that he has graduated from Helsinki School of Economics - he could have the skills and contacts you might need.

I see that your problem could be that instead of being a coder, you're really an artist - a bloody stubborn visionary that uses Visual C++ as his medium, and as many top artists, you might need an agent to handle the contracts.

Since you've apparently figured it all out so well, why not do it for me? I'm sure you'd do so much better with all those "people skills and such". I don't care what kind of pseudo-degree he has, he may live his life without me with those 15% gained from the work he never did. (<--- JOVIAL BAIT JOVIAL BAIT JOVIAL BAIT)

Because nearly two decades of friendship is a damn good reason to try to keep in touch after a stupid argument over badly defined views on personal philosophies. I think we both have opened our eyes on each other and been shocked of what we have seen.

Oh. Is there something more to friendship than a rational dictionary definition, I mean, since words have no meaning and all that isn't it just some primal need or something like that? Argh, all this rational thinking is just too much for my barbaric miniature brain... I'm sorry, I kind of missed my view being "badly defined". Is it something on the same page as 'honour' and 'goodness' ?

The other way of putting 'opening eyes' might be defined as 'enough, I'm not going to take all this bullshit anymore'. STOP BI-DIRECTIONALIZING YOUR OWN THOUGHTS.

Define 'friendship' excluding concept of number in a cellphone, someone you've known for some years, someone you look down to, someone who is barbaric since he might believe into these "ridiculous and medieval" concepts such as good'n'evil, honour, probably has no people skills et cetera. Hey mate, the deal doesn't look exactly very appealing from my point of view.

I'm not going to take your sneaky subtle accusations and fantasy-born arguments which you've partially come up by yourself for very long anymore, as I don't need any old "friends" knifing me with something he has a twisted sense of or has no sense at all. I don't care if you think it's ok to lie, steal, hurt other people et cetera et cetera tens of other examples, I only think you need help. So cut the crap about your shitty sense of "honour" and all that stuff, or forget me. If you can't share your toughts without getting on my nerve, get it over with and leave the mouth-diarrea to that vague meeting we might have somewhere in the bleak future.

This animosity has been a thorn on my side for quite a while now and I'd like it to end one way or another, preferably peacefully this time. I hope we both can behave like adults this time and sort this one out for good.

Good. The more and longer it have been annoying you, the more chance there is for you to learn something. Reap the fruits of your own bullshit, honour or not. Considering your constant pseudo-rational knifing, you succeed only in giving an impression of how high and all-mighty you think yourself to be.

I have no idea where you got all that stuff, you apparently don't even know me at all considering the outrageous accusations you claim. What becomes to game developing, just because I haven't chosen the most "rational" way it doesn't mean that I wouldnt' be aware of things, and chosen to do things in some other way. I'm sorry I look like an idiot to you just because I don't do the obviously "smart" thing, but stop making preposterous assumptions since you apparently have no idea that I might have reasons and motives beyond your way of thinking. Actually it becomes rather easy for me this way, as I can start ignoring these long-ass non-meaningful post since the fact and fantasy concent become mixed up so badly. I non-sarcastically thank you.

I can't even be sarcastic anymore as there are way too much "easy" targets. You so have no idea at all who or what I am, what I do and what I can do. Even more, what I _want_ to do. Can I return you the favour by giving you few good tips and pointers to medical field, dripping with intelligence and joviality? (*hint hint*). Oh crap, easy target, I couldn't help myself >:(

(One thing, now when you mention all this stuff of being adults and all, do me a favour. Drop the damn "I'm a bastard and so proud of it haha" act, it's so 90'ish and makes you only look like you've sheltering some kind of inferiority complex or something in addition of being childishly annoying. Thanks. I might even take you more seriously when you don't save yourself always by telling everybody how big of a bastard you are and be so proud of it. Haha. )
User avatar
Silveri
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 262
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:07 pm
Location: Constellation of Small Insignificant Stars
Contact:

Postby Silveri » Wed May 11, 2005 1:45 pm

Dragst wrote:Ooh, the student ghetto! Yeah why not, except that that I don't think my barbaric nature could take it all in the midst of you civilized people.


The invitation still stands, although I find it disappointing that you sticked to one word in my whole damn post and tried futilely to whip my whole post with it. I tried to write a polite, yet strict response, but what I got back was bullshit with more fury than thought behind it. Apparently it is impossible to try to discuss matters here with you.
Evil lurker of doom.
User avatar
Dragst
Crew
Crew
Posts: 848
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:41 pm
Location: Vantaa, Finland
Contact:

Postby Dragst » Wed May 11, 2005 2:50 pm

Silveri wrote:The invitation still stands, although I find it disappointing that you sticked to one word in my whole damn post and tried futilely to whip my whole post with it. I tried to write a polite, yet strict response, but what I got back was bullshit with more fury than thought behind it. Apparently it is impossible to try to discuss matters here with you.

Yeah yeah yeah of course it's my fault again. Polite my ass, jovial boy. Stop writing utter bullshit what you've come up on your own and I don't need to "whip your posts". Considering you've come to conclusion of "discussion here with me being impossible" I'd say it wasn't futiely at all, but a huge success.
User avatar
Silveri
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 262
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:07 pm
Location: Constellation of Small Insignificant Stars
Contact:

Postby Silveri » Wed May 11, 2005 3:36 pm

Righto. If you're actually interested anymore in sorting this out elsewhere, then let me know. If not, then I wish you better luck with finishing TT2 than you've already had and hope the success it will eventually bring will get your stuff back on track.
Evil lurker of doom.
User avatar
Dragst
Crew
Crew
Posts: 848
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:41 pm
Location: Vantaa, Finland
Contact:

Postby Dragst » Thu May 12, 2005 2:22 pm

Silveri wrote:Righto. If you're actually interested anymore in sorting this out elsewhere, then let me know. If not, then I wish you better luck with finishing TT2 than you've already had and hope the success it will eventually bring will get your stuff back on track.

I think I pointed that out several posts ago, but you were probably too busy pointing out my barbarism to notice. Thanks for stopping.
valar2006
n00b
n00b
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:45 pm

Postby valar2006 » Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:40 am

Good, very good!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Landfill”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests