TT2, 99%?

Moderator: Dragst

Dragst
Crew
Crew

TT2, 99%?

Postby Dragst » Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:27 am

All right, time to break my previous promise about not doing any of these dev blog entries before the release ;)

Now since it's past already, I can tell you we had an unofficial release date for V1.0 to 18/12/2005 (dmy). As you probably noticed, unfortunately we still failed. We really did lots of work to make it happen, and I have to commend all the other guys in our team for job well done, but unfortunately it isn't simply enough. There's actually one damn thing which prevents us for finishing it for good: The AI plane AI. For the reason, we can't finish all the missions either, since the computer is still just too damn dumb.

So unfortunately, yes, as few of the a bit more pessimistic (damn you ;)) users speculated in here, it appears it won't come out in 2005. It's so close that I can taste it, and quite frankly, it's eating me alive :heh: I think it would have been awesome to have the game for you all just before christmas. I'm also writing this kind of like trying to vent my frustration... Festivities are just around the corner and it's time to slow down, pay respects to Jesus Christ, and then prepare for the challenges of the next year.

Have an as good christmas and new years as you can without TT2! ;)

Return to “Archived development announcements”