Add Win version of TT to the game package?

Prattle and quarrel about the fictional WW1 arcade air-battle game
Tumppi
Regular
Regular

Add Win version of TT to the game package?

Postby Tumppi » Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:06 pm

Well, after I searched the "few" topics that these forums have and didn't find what I was looking for, I decided to ask this myself.

There was a discussion about Windows version of TT on the TT board. Then I thought that why don't you first "port" the first TriplaneTurmoil to windows and include that in the stuff you get when you buy the game/order the cd rom version. I don't know if you have talked about this on the other topics before, but who cares. :) I think it would be great idea to get more customers to buy the game when they know that they get the first game too and get all excited and buy 10 copies of the game + donate 500€ on to draconus bank account to celebrate your marvelous game package! WOOHOOOOO!!1

Err... I got this idea from half-life. When you buy the silver-whatever package you get all kinds of crappy crap with it. I definetly wanted to buy it when I knew I would get 10 other small crappy games with it including the first half-life in source engine.
:drunkard: \:D/

Make the first TT playable on newest operating systems and get MORE MONEYYY! (If it doesn't take 10 years of 24/7 programming.) I hope you haven't already decided to say big NO to all suggestions like this.
Narceh
Regular
Regular

Postby Narceh » Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:13 pm

Well... personally I think it's best that the guys just finish TT2 before meddling with anything such trivial as porting old TT. It might do some good, sure, but it'd only be a waste of time if it delayed (which it surely would) the finishing of TT2
Narceh, aka Taalen for IRCnet

"Smile and be happy - it could be worse. So I smiled, I was happy - and it got worse"
sey
Regular
Regular

Postby sey » Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:56 am

Anyway, some people might already have TT I and think that it's a waste of download space.
Last edited by sey on Fri Dec 24, 2004 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry, bad englerish
Dragst
Crew
Crew

Postby Dragst » Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:05 pm

I'd had the idea to port TT1 to win32 long ago already, but I certainly just don't have enough time nor resources on the moment to do that. Maybe in the future...

Return to “Triplane Turmoil Series”