Is TT2 ever gonna be released? :/

Prattle and quarrel about the fictional WW1 arcade air-battle game
Liero
n00b
n00b

Is TT2 ever gonna be released? :/

Postby Liero » Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:05 pm

Look, this is getting stupid... On old page of Dracouns it said, Triplane Turmoil 2 is going to be released 2nd quarter 2004. And now its 3rd Q 2005. This is stupid. Just say if it's going to be released in 2006 ;/ we are waiting too long now.
TZ
Scarred Veteran
Scarred Veteran

Postby TZ » Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:15 pm

Well, let's see what the FAQ has to say about this.

"Unfortunately, yes. With no explanations and excuses given, it's done when it's done, and we are quite sure almost all fans will agree it has been worth waiting as much effort and work has been done on getting the gameplay just right!

There has been some ridiculous rumours on some boards - for example - about the project being dead and that's exactly what they are, rumours. However, for previous given dates and promises we humbly apologize."

It's going to be released when it's done. And have you ever heard of a game that was actually finished before the first deadline? But from what I've learned, it will be released in 2005. And I don't think It'll be too long anymore. Sure we can wait a month or two for the game to be perfect ;)
The post above should not be taken seriously.
Liero
n00b
n00b

Postby Liero » Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:17 pm

< it's done when it's done > you know... i heard that for 10000 times and now you're making us angry with that. Stop saying that and tell the release date ffs. Or i will say YOU WILL DIE WHEN I SEE YOU !
Liero
n00b
n00b

Postby Liero » Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:18 pm

i was a big fan of tt1 and for 2 too when i saw the screenshots, but now i'm getting hater and I think i'm not the only one becouse your just fucking us up noobs.
TZ
Scarred Veteran
Scarred Veteran

Postby TZ » Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:31 pm

Yes, I am sure threatening the game developers is the right way to do things. And I'm sure they have actually finished making the game long time ago, but since they are so incredibly rich they are just sitting on it and wont release it to see how angry the fans are going to get. And If you don't want a game that's released when it's done, then buy a Blizzard game and update it for the rest of your life hoping that it will someday actually be ready. You see, some people like to make their games ready before they release them. And some people don't like to give release dates, because if they can't keep them then people are going to be all like "DOOZ YOO PROMISED LOLZ I AINT GONNA BUY DA GAME AND IM GONNA DIS YOU TO ALL MI FRENDS TOO BECAUSE I HATE YOU FOR NOT MAKING THE GAME FOR ME LOLZ". It's better not to make promises you can't keep.
The post above should not be taken seriously.
Dragst
Crew
Crew

Postby Dragst » Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:46 pm

Right, feel better now?

Before you come here mouthing off, how about like first stop speaking in plural sense when you only refer to yourself? Take a little reality check before start accusing us of 'fucking you up', 'making you n00bs angry'; We're not doing any of that, and you're just feeling frustrated and that's fine, I can understand it to certain point. Trust me, if I could finish this by just simply snapping my fingers, I would have done that long ago.

Unfortunately, all this requires tremendous amount of sweat, blood and tears and there's nothing you can do about it. It's finished, when it's finished, and that's it; we did thrice the error of having a release date and we simply refrain from doing so in the future. I want this to be perfect, as it's going to be our flagship in several sense, so if it requires us to release it in 2099, we do so. It's your own problem if you think that's "fucking you up", it's pretty low of you to channel your own inpatience into our direction in that way.

Doesn't website update(s) somehow ring any bells, that maybe something's happening with the complete update and all? Have you ever thought about the work on the things you don't see at all, like the ladder? That stuff doesn't just appear from the abyss of non-existence, all finished and ready. Do some math please.

Anyway, I don't intend to debate this any futher. I was actually alarmed by some of our moderators, telling me that there's some new guy going all apeshit with bad manners and threating to kill us, needing to be banned. Think about it, when you write non-jovial shite like "I KILL YOU", that's the only part of you that makes you really look like a "n00b", which you think we consider you to be. Show us that it's not true.

Conclusion: Shut up, stop it, and show us you're the funny, nice guy you probably really are in reality. Let us do our work, and smile. You won't get off with accusations such as you've said second time.
sey
Regular
Regular

Postby sey » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:06 am

Dragst wrote:I want this to be perfect,

Isn't it we?
Sorry, bad englerish
Dragst
Crew
Crew

Postby Dragst » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:02 pm

sey wrote:
Dragst wrote:I want this to be perfect,

Isn't it we?

Well, kind of, but I'm the one who is responsible for it, no? ;)
dekstar
Veteran
Veteran

Postby dekstar » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:15 am

I don't know about Liero, but I don't see any other bitchers in this forum....
smelly?

Return to “Triplane Turmoil Series”