Nice to see....

Prattle and quarrel about the fictional WW1 arcade air-battle game
Itsleaking
n00b
n00b

Nice to see....

Postby Itsleaking » Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:43 am

Well I usually download Triplane 1 every 6 months or so just coz me and my bro think this game is ace. Well its great to see that theres a second one coming out and so I thought I'd join up.
So the gist of what I was gonna say was...um...Good on you guys that are doin this coz I've always been a fan. It already looks great.
Shaun Micallef:

Light travels at the speed of itself. This means that a single beam of light travelling a distance will arrive at the same time it took to complete the journey, and be there to greet itself.
Dragst
Crew
Crew

Postby Dragst » Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:17 pm

Cheers, we're doing our best!
siphonophore
n00b
n00b

Postby siphonophore » Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:09 am

We're the lucky ones: those who didn't find out about TT2 until just recently. Our wait for #2 is a breeze compared to those who have been anticipating its release since the beginning. It's good to still be excited about TT2!
Your rifle will fly long and far when I gun you down from my Triplane!
dekstar
Veteran
Veteran

Postby dekstar » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:22 am

siphonophore wrote:We're the lucky ones: those who didn't find out about TT2 until just recently. Our wait for #2 is a breeze compared to those who have been anticipating its release since the beginning. It's good to still be excited about TT2!

Well yeah I and a couple of others have been here for a rather long while. It's all good though. Like I was about for the release of the secret country which was a fun time.

Good to see interest is coming back to it though. A release will boost it more, and that's what we're all here for.
smelly?

Return to “Triplane Turmoil Series”