It's nice to know your hard word is appreciated...

Prattle and quarrel about the fictional WW1 arcade air-battle game
Tumppi
Regular
Regular

Postby Tumppi » Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:38 pm

Dragst wrote:There goes last of my points, right? ;)

Hehe definately not. Not that it really matters, but I see these cases in whole different light anyway. ;)

a22 wrote:Hi everyone, I haven't posted in at least 2 years and then I suddenly remembered TT2 for some reason and had to check if it's out. Back to topic -> I think that was completely unnecessary and stupid of that guy.

Alright, sinuakin näkee taas ;)
Evil-Ville
n00b
n00b

Postby Evil-Ville » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:21 pm

Hey it's me here. This 'joke' was not meant to be offending in any ways, it was just a stupid idea I got in my mind before leaving for a vacation so I could chuckle at the responses when I get back home. I didn't even think about the possibility that someone from here might find it. I am sorry.

On another note, nice to see that TT2 is finally released, I am downloading it now. :)
sey
Regular
Regular

Postby sey » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:30 am

Well, you've cut connections between Draconus and Soldat, but some people from the forums actually came to see what it's all about...

(Doesn't it get boring if you do this all the time?)
Sorry, bad englerish
Dragst
Crew
Crew

Postby Dragst » Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:52 am

Well, I wouldn't go as far as say "cut connection", I can't keep one guy responsible for the whole Soldat, now can I :razz:

Evil-Ville, I'm happy to see you feel responsible enough to come in here and apologize; It's accepted with delight, and we can probably bury the issue for good. I hope you have fun with TT2!

Return to “Triplane Turmoil Series”