Issue, bug, feature and fix list

Prattle and quarrel about the fictional WW1 arcade air-battle game
Kassinen
n00b
n00b

Postby Kassinen » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:41 pm

I now got it working with my laptop and the problem is my other pc. I can access your site correctly. I have vdsl and the connection isn't any "non-standard". Yes I used adaware and cleared all spyware/adware. And I don't have the windows xp's own firewall enabled.
semmosta se on se lampaan elämä
Solobbos
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Solobbos » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:55 pm

At least with finnish planes, when you take away all your MG-ammunition, the visuals still show that you have a belt of ammo left. Though when you lift up, you can't shoot the bullets.

If you however put one belt more to your plane, the visuals show that you have one belt in the gun and one extra belt. After you have shot the first belt away, the gun reloads and you can shoot the other belt too. So, you get two belts of ammunition with just one change.

Also, when I try to update my pilot info, I get this error message: http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8861/ladderxo0.png

I think it's because I'm shown twice in ladder.draconus.com . This probably needs to be fixed by you, not me.
Tumppi
Regular
Regular

Postby Tumppi » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:03 pm

Oh bullshit, I just finished the first "my-heads-gonna-blow"-german mission, tried to update my ladder account, but the game said "wrong password". Ok, another try, this time my name shows the "not-up-to-date"-star next to my name and clicking the update-button tells me that my player is in fact up-to-date, despite the star. Well then, I quit TT2 and when I try to play the next german mission, the game tries to tell me I haven't even finished the first mission. I played friggin 2-hours trying to bomb those little mouse-shit-sized AA MG's without them bombing my ass to the next generation.

Sorry for all the swearing and all but the first german mission is literally ripping my head off. Finally finishing it and the game is all "you suck" with spitting included.
Solobbos
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Solobbos » Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:41 am

I just deleted my Solobbos-account with four sides fully completed (ouch), imported it from the ladder, tried to fly just a bit and uploaded my pilot changes and it still didn't work (double ouch). I have Kerio Firewall but I tried taking it off. Also checked my Windows Firewall, and it's not on. What's the problem here?

Edit: Does it matter that I bought the boxed version or should I do OK with the emailed CD-key?
sey
Regular
Regular

Postby sey » Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:09 am

Just a question, but does rolling the plane dodge the infantry/AA gun's bullets?
Sorry, bad englerish
Dragst
Crew
Crew

Postby Dragst » Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:57 am

No, rolling has nothing to do with evasion.

Okay, guys, like I've been telling other people as well, I'm really sorry but it seems something is wrong with the ladder system; It seems to have the tendency of wiping the missions/scores away on the first update :(

We're already on this, but the best you can do on the moment is to remove the pilot from the roster, exit the game, remove everything from pilot_data subfolder, restart the game and re-import. And update just for the safety.

My apologies, again. I hope we get this problem fixed very soon.

The ammuntion visible bug is a bug, I will add it to the list.
Dragst
Crew
Crew

Postby Dragst » Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:59 am

Kassinen wrote:I now got it working with my laptop and the problem is my other pc. I can access your site correctly. I have vdsl and the connection isn't any "non-standard". Yes I used adaware and cleared all spyware/adware. And I don't have the windows xp's own firewall enabled.

I'm really happy you got it working at least on some machine. I have no idea why it doesn't work from your other computer...
Kassinen
n00b
n00b

Postby Kassinen » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:48 pm

Thank you for support. Well, this is some spirit-world-things why it doesn't work in my other pc. But thanks anyway. :) The most important thing is to know that it works. :cheesy:
semmosta se on se lampaan elämä
Dragst
Crew
Crew

Postby Dragst » Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:24 pm

Kassinen wrote:Thank you for support. Well, this is some spirit-world-things why it doesn't work in my other pc. But thanks anyway. :) The most important thing is to know that it works. :cheesy:

Well said! :D Anyway, you can try again after we release the first patch. When, I don't know ;)
Solobbos
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Solobbos » Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:49 pm

Solobbos wrote:I just deleted my Solobbos-account with four sides fully completed (ouch), imported it from the ladder, tried to fly just a bit and uploaded my pilot changes and it still didn't work (double ouch). I have Kerio Firewall but I tried taking it off. Also checked my Windows Firewall, and it's not on. What's the problem here?

Formatted the whole drive where TT2 was installed and reinstalled afterwards, now it works like a charm. :)
sey
Regular
Regular

Postby sey » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:48 am

I've played the missions, and with 1 kill, I can get past it, even without completing the objectives! This also happens with my ladder account. Any help for remedying this?
Sorry, bad englerish

Dragst
Crew
Crew

Postby Dragst » Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:10 pm

sey wrote:I've played the missions, and with 1 kill, I can get past it, even without completing the objectives! This also happens with my ladder account. Any help for remedying this?

Bug :( Someone said reinstalling the game helped.
postrodent
n00b
n00b

Postby postrodent » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:19 am

Me-too post: I also had the career bug -- started a career, game starts, then immediately ends -- and a reinstall fixed the problem.

Now I just have to deal with the issue of the game *kicking my azz*. Anyone want to give me some bombing tips? :)

Seriously, Dragst, this is an amazing piece of work. I love the sense of a little cartoon WW1 world inside my computer, with little guys running around, working, fighting, dying, swearing, putting out fires... it's great. Worth the wait.
"Because I didn't have two one-ton bombs."
- IAF pilot Dan Hulutz, asked why he dropped a two-ton bomb on a crowded apartment building.
Dragst
Crew
Crew

Postby Dragst » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:27 am

\o/ Thank you very much! We actually fixed the career bug (I think ;)) already in the last bug-kill-crunch-session! To tell the truth, it amazes me the reinstalling helps... but great it does, so you don't have to wait so long! ;)

About the bombing tips... Hmm, well, if you need accurate bombing, just fly towards the building and release a bomb; the closer you get the riskier it becomes, but also more accurate. On the countries like Britain, Russia and Japan which are packing 4+ bombs, you can do the masculine "carpet bombing" by just flying peacefully high on the sky, and calmly release your bombs :D
Belford
n00b
n00b

Postby Belford » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:10 pm

Dragst wrote:\o/ Thank you very much! We actually fixed the career bug (I think ;)) already in the last bug-kill-crunch-session! To tell the truth, it amazes me the reinstalling helps... but great it does, so you don't have to wait so long! ;)

About the bombing tips... Hmm, well, if you need accurate bombing, just fly towards the building and release a bomb; the closer you get the riskier it becomes, but also more accurate. On the countries like Britain, Russia and Japan which are packing 4+ bombs, you can do the masculine "carpet bombing" by just flying peacefully high on the sky, and calmly release your bombs :D

Is the career/mission over bug fix already finished? That problem (which I had it with the demo version) returned.. worked fine for a day. The reinstalling doesn't work this time, with the full version. The first few missions I tried were great!
At least I can play the Local game and practise :)

Return to “Triplane Turmoil Series”