Prattle and quarrel about the fictional WW1 arcade air-battle game
JJ45
n00b
n00b

Level suggestion

Postby JJ45 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:03 am

English: http://goannasvencoop.com/jj45/pictures ... estion.jpg

Finnish: http://goannasvencoop.com/jj45/pictures ... hdotus.jpg

This would be ideal for a possible co-op map, though I don't see why it couldn't be an extra-mission for Germany. I think Triplane needs something like this, where we see masses of soldiers take on each other, while players with airplanes support them and bomb approaching enemy troops, as well as take down enemy planes that are going to bomb your troops.
halfdan
Rookie
Rookie

Postby halfdan » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:12 pm

I would have enjoyed a level where I would have to do some practical things - like bomb a bridge (so enemy troops can't come into my area) and bombing hangars (the enemy has unlimited number of planes until the hangar is down). Maybe this is a hard thing to make, but it would be really fun. Although I never get tired of the Triplane Turmoil missions I wouldn't say no to some new features.
Dragst
Crew
Crew

Postby Dragst » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:20 pm

I guarantee, that the full version missions include some very funny/unique/strange/alternative stuff... but I won't spoil! ;)

Maybe some of the guys who already had made the good decision want to confirm my bragging? :razz:
Solobbos
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Solobbos » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:24 pm

Dragst wrote:Maybe some of the guys who already had made the good decision want to confirm my bragging? :razz:

Let's just say that some of the quests are quite... Innovative. In a good way.

Haven't seen all of them yet, though. So, I don't really know if the last ones are really wicked. We'll see. :P

Return to “Triplane Turmoil Series”