Any ETA on the TCP/IP multiplayer yet?

Prattle and quarrel about the fictional WW1 arcade air-battle game
Inno
n00b
n00b

Any ETA on the TCP/IP multiplayer yet?

Postby Inno » Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:45 pm

Just discovered Triplane Turmoil (I and II both).

Sounds like it could be an instant LAN party hit, if only LAN TCP/IP was implemented. :eyecrazy:

Any rough ETA yet on when that might happen? Are we talking 1, 3, 6, 9 or 12 months - or "go fish?" :) ?
Dragst
Crew
Crew

Postby Dragst » Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:04 am

Hahaa, "go fish" made me laugh as a concept! :D

Well, the truth is we're working on it right now, literally as I am answering this :) On the moment I can't say for certain, I'd carefully unofficially would estimate couple of months. Hope to see you our customer soon! :cheesy:
Mauzao
n00b
n00b

Postby Mauzao » Fri May 18, 2007 11:56 am

Dragst wrote:Hahaa, "go fish" made me laugh as a concept! :D

Well, the truth is we're working on it right now, literally as I am answering this :) On the moment I can't say for certain, I'd carefully unofficially would estimate couple of months. Hope to see you our customer soon! :cheesy:

Hi all, i just registered and am ansious to be able to buy the game, what will happen prob this weekend.

Now on the subject. Just curious, a couple of months passed since your post, how is the multiplayer over tcp/ip going? Any ETA on it?
Dragst
Crew
Crew

Postby Dragst » Wed May 23, 2007 9:26 pm

Hiya, and nice to hear you being a possible proud TT2 pilot in near future!

Yeah, there has been a "complication" for couple of months since we got a local retail deal here in Finland, and been working on that. You know, important business and all that... :O

But even if our resources have been diverted for a while the net game has still been done, and it starts to shape up pretty nicely. I can't give much more than rough estimates still either, but I guarantee the website and forums will have more information when we know better!

Oh! This V1.05 we've been working on now includes lots of new stuff, such as a built-in new version checker so now it's quite hard to miss an update! :)

Cheers!
BlueBullet
n00b
n00b

Postby BlueBullet » Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:24 pm

HI. Just checked the topic and found out that is has been again some 2 months from the last info "update". So how's the multiplayer project going?

PS. Really want to get dropping you guys :cheesy:
Dragst
Crew
Crew

Postby Dragst » Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:31 am

Good, but unfinished. As you can probably imagine summer has been a little less active...
Armando
n00b
n00b

Postby Armando » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:46 pm

So the last post was in august... when is the multiplayer (meaning the internet play) coming?
Dragst
Crew
Crew

Postby Dragst » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:02 am

When it's done.
BlueBullet
n00b
n00b

Re: Any ETA on the TCP/IP multiplayer yet?

Postby BlueBullet » Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:05 pm

Ok so now it's time for the Q again. Can anyone give any MORE specific time for the multiplayer update, cause I've REALLY been waiting for it. Though it starts to annoy me checking for it over and over...

Oh and if no one can tell when, the tell me atleast have you made any significant progress on the project.

(lack of the on-line multiplayer function really lowers the value of the game...)
Finn-maniac is airborne!

Return to “Triplane Turmoil Series”