Problems with the Ladder

Prattle and quarrel about the fictional WW1 arcade air-battle game
BlueBullet
n00b
n00b

Problems with the Ladder

Postby BlueBullet » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:47 am

I experianced a weird problem with the ladder-upload.

I use auto-update for my ladderpilot (BlueBullet obviously :cheesy: ). So I just got on-line to check how had I done compared to others; no progress?! I was still 2. liutenant, as I had just archieved the rank of captain (yes, I've been a lazy player...). I thought maybe it's just some strange bug, so I uncrossed the auto-update-box, recrossed it and pressed the "update player to ladder". Once I press that it gives me an error-report that says: Installation/checksum mismatch.

I haven't changed the computer (meaning that I have installed the game originally on this spesific PC). I have (obviously) registered my game and player. Also - not sure though - it seems that no-one else has made proggress on the on-line ladder.

Is this just that you guys in Draconus have put it off-line, or is it something more seriouse?

Thanks for the help forehand.
Finn-maniac is airborne!
TZ
Scarred Veteran
Scarred Veteran

Re: Problems with the Ladder

Postby TZ » Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:02 am

Hmm, that's odd. I just did a little test and I had no problems. Are you sure your firewall is not blockign the game?
The post above should not be taken seriously.
Tarzani
n00b
n00b

Re: Problems with the Ladder

Postby Tarzani » Sun May 24, 2009 4:35 pm

Hi!
I have exactly the same problem with ladder: no progress even though I have played.
At the game my score is 2436 and when I go to ladder there is score 1812 on my callsign Tarzani. When I try to update player to ladder it gives me error-report: installation/checksum mismatch.

I have had this problem for long time now and I am sorry that I haven´t reported about it until now.

I wonder why no-one else than BlueBullet and I
don´t have this kind of problem. I think this is annoying and I wish someone could find solution for this.

Thanks!

Return to “Triplane Turmoil Series”