Triplane Turmoil Dead?

Prattle and quarrel about the fictional WW1 arcade air-battle game
Spud MOTS
n00b
n00b

Triplane Turmoil Dead?

Postby Spud MOTS » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:31 am

We havent seen a patch for 2(?) years. I havent seen any forum activity for a long while either. Is the game dead or what?
Spud, Master of the Skies!
Dragst
Crew
Crew

Re: Triplane Turmoil Dead?

Postby Dragst » Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:17 pm

If you say you haven't seen forum activity in a while, you haven't been looking carefully enough :eyecrazy:

It's sure been quiet but the latest dev blog post should clear things up. Answer to your topic? Of course not! :vampire:
Independent Game Development
http://www.draconus.com/
ZeroOne
n00b
n00b

Postby ZeroOne » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:40 am

Dragst wrote:It's sure been quiet but the latest dev blog post should clear things up.

Dev blog? Huh? Where's that?
Communication always fails, except by accident.
verkkopeli
n00b
n00b

Postby verkkopeli » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:48 pm

Go to Board Index >> Development News....last message there is from January. Hope they haven't given up the development [-o<
Dragst
Crew
Crew

Postby Dragst » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:53 pm

Your prayers have been answered, certainly not :)

The whole website will update soon and you'll see what and why things have taken so long. Trust me, I'm into this for life.
guabe-guabe
n00b
n00b

Postby guabe-guabe » Wed May 20, 2009 5:36 pm

Dragst has a certain passion for this game that defies logic. Just look at how polished is the presentation of the game when you purchase it -- slick dvd case with artwork, two awesome posters (which I still proudly have on my walls at home), desktop backgrounds..

And then there's the game itself. for the effort Dragst has poured into making TT2 great, there isn't a better hardcore flight game out there. The original Triplane was already fun as hell, but look at the improvements here. Better graphics/physics, more challenging missions, sweeter multiplayer campaign.

All I'm saying is yes, the forums and interest seem to be lagging, so let's give the game a spiritual revival! Spread the word! There are a lot of gamers out there who would love Triplane Turmoil 2, they simply have never heard about it.

~Jamal
verkkopeli
n00b
n00b

Postby verkkopeli » Sat May 30, 2009 10:17 am

Amen to that! Hope the multiplayer patch will emerge soon so we'll have a chance to enjoy the game fully!
Dragst
Crew
Crew

Postby Dragst » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:27 pm

Oh dear... Guabe-guabe, big thanks for your kind words; I don't often get praised for my high standards and game dev zeal! ;) I'm genuinely moved, and reading such positive feedback will most likely boost my game development ... POWERS for many days ahead! :cheesy:

Thanks!

Hope you guys like the new site and all!

Return to “Triplane Turmoil Series”