Triplane II CD edition

Prattle and quarrel about the fictional WW1 arcade air-battle game

Would you be interested of ordering yourself a CD version of TT2, even if the material costs would probably raise the price slightly?

Abso-friggin'-lutely!
56%
I honestly don't know.
15%
Never! Viva el download only!
29%

Total votes: 52
Dragst
Crew
Crew

Re: w00t

Postby Dragst » Thu May 20, 2004 7:05 pm

dekstar wrote:Wahey Keizka! How are ya man? Yeah, CD version for me too dragst, don't care about the price of the thing... Can you deliver to wales, and if so who will you be using?

Better yet, they will be posted to any (real) address, including Wales! :) And all this luxury in addition to direct download as well!
dekstar
Veteran
Veteran

YAY

Postby dekstar » Sat May 22, 2004 9:21 pm

What do you mean "Real" Address? Of course i would give you my real address, it's:
mobomachoocha 13
Bandrtyardddwellllllls Road
Pottyglychin
DGK FJG

see? *Not my REAL real address, but still... good enough...*
smelly?
Silveri
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Silveri » Mon May 24, 2004 10:14 am

What was the point of that last post?
Evil lurker of doom.
dekstar
Veteran
Veteran

um....

Postby dekstar » Mon May 24, 2004 8:56 pm

Well, dragst said REAL address, and i gave him a fake address which i said was real.... for the sake of comedy...? Anyhoo, how much will it cost dragst, and also, you didn't answer this, who will deliver it? please dont say amtrak! Also, i know you hear this a lot, but any set date?
smelly?
Silveri
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Silveri » Tue May 25, 2004 11:38 am

It would have been funny if you would have put even a marginal effort to it, and still it would have been rather pointless. I suppose the delivery system will become obvious when the game is finally released - since I suppose the shareware version will still be the first one to come out.
Evil lurker of doom.
dekstar
Veteran
Veteran

ok

Postby dekstar » Thu May 27, 2004 8:53 pm

Ok... As long as it's not amtrak. I ordered my parts off them, and they were about a week and a half late. THEY WERE 5 MINUTES FROM MY TOWN!!
smelly?
a22
Regular
Regular

Postby a22 » Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:27 pm

I would like to order a CD version only if it takes just a few days to arrive and if it doesn't cost more than like few euros more than downloadable. That's probably because i have a fast internet connection, so why to wait and even pay more? Hmm. Nice CD so shiny. MY PRECIOUS. Maybe i'll just order it... :D
Selegorn
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Selegorn » Sat Jun 12, 2004 12:30 pm

I think i order CD when i have enough money...maybe i have to get some money from bank...if i have enough money in bank... :(
dekstar
Veteran
Veteran

hehe

Postby dekstar » Sat Jun 12, 2004 8:40 pm

I fount out today that i have 123 pounds left in my post office account. That's £123 out of £1000 lol. I spent £400 odd on my computer upgrade, and then the rest on some stuff which i cant remember... had to draw out £50 to pay my friend Gwyn for helping to fix my computer, which is cool. So yeah, I know I am gonna save money when i am older *Sarcasm*.
smelly?
Selegorn
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Selegorn » Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:30 pm

:idea: I have an idea for Draconus:
Many people have been asking what kind of computer can run tt2, so make a bundle pack! In bundle pack should be a computer that runs tt2 and tt2 will be in pack too.

Great idea, isn't it! :party: :party: :party:
Paagi
Rookie
Rookie

Re: hehe

Postby Paagi » Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:40 pm

dekstar wrote:had to draw out £50 to pay my friend Gwyn for helping to fix my computer, which is cool.

You have very good friend.

And Selegorn: I don´t think it´s very good idea. Don´t ask why.

And about CD edition: I won´t buy it. I have to buy new computer so I buy tt2 as cheap as possible.
dekstar
Veteran
Veteran

haha

Postby dekstar » Sun Jun 13, 2004 10:36 pm

dekstar wrote:
had to draw out £50 to pay my friend Gwyn for helping to fix my computer, which is cool.

You have very good friend.

Oh, Yeah no i wanted to pay him, because he did such a cool job lol.

Yeah the bundle pack idea would be a bit weird. I mean, one, almost everyone here (Except paagi, of course) has a computer good enough to run TT2 anyway, and that also means that draconus would have to spend money to make computers which hardly anyone would buy, and would also be very expensive just to cover the costs of building them.

Tha's it
smelly?
Silveri
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Silveri » Mon Jun 14, 2004 10:14 am

I don't think your bundle-pack -idea would work even with upcoming high-spec games such as HL2 or Doom3. Yes, PERHAPS some hardware seller could bundle up a game with the computer, but I don't think that software companies would bother to design computer packs designed specially for a single game.
Evil lurker of doom.
Paagi
Rookie
Rookie

Re: haha

Postby Paagi » Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:03 am

dekstar wrote: I mean, one, almost everyone here (Except paagi, of course) has a computer good enough to run TT2 anyway,

I think this computer is good enough to run TT2, but not very well. And I have now my big sister´s computer in my own room, because she went to Germany for summer.

And when I buy new computer, I would not buy some "bundle-pack", because I can buy more cheap computer from some real computer shop.

And I think Selegorn´s idea was only a little joke.
Selegorn
Rookie
Rookie

Postby Selegorn » Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:39 pm

Ok, bundle-pack wasn't good idea :O
But hey, i would pay a little more if there will be a tt2 t-shirt with game or something.

Or maybe i have to make my own tt2 t-shirt :cussing:

Return to “Triplane Turmoil Series”