Easier?

Prattle and quarrel about the fictional WW1 arcade air-battle game

Do you think that triplane II should be easier than the first one?

Yeap, much easier! The first one was way too hard!
9%
Hmm... Maybe a little easier.
23%
It should be as hard as the first one
41%
I'd say it could be a bit harder than the original.
23%
Triplane 1 was a pushover! TT2 should be a lot harder!
5%

Total votes: 22
dekstar
Veteran
Veteran

NOOO

Postby dekstar » Sun Feb 29, 2004 7:04 pm

That can't be Dragst! I know it's for the hiscore online thingy. But I can't even complete the last triplane level. By the way, if you want to tell me how to do it. Please, go ahead. (German team by the way i am talking about). Well, Now if you dont make easier difficulty stuff missions. Then I will ever complete it. ARG!*runs out of room screaming*

http://www.livejournal.com/~dekstar
smelly?
TZ
Scarred Veteran
Scarred Veteran

Postby TZ » Sun Feb 29, 2004 7:12 pm

It's quite easy. Just shoot down all the enemy planes.
The post above should not be taken seriously.
dekstar
Veteran
Veteran

AHAHAH!!!

Postby dekstar » Sun Feb 29, 2004 7:47 pm

HAHAHAHA!! Your funny TZ. No, I mean how the hoohaa do I bomb the b-astards? For one, i lose 5 of my lives trying to bomb the first base. Those infantry annoy me and shoot me down. Someone tell me.
smelly?
Dragst
Crew
Crew

Postby Dragst » Sun Feb 29, 2004 8:10 pm

Come on mates, help the poor guy out :)

Dekstar, no offense, but the whole point of a fixed difficulty level is to see who can take the heat. If you can't complete the missions, and someone else can... well, the other guy is just better player on the moment, now is that so hard to accept? \:D/
Last edited by Dragst on Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dekstar
Veteran
Veteran

Postby dekstar » Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:06 pm

Lol, actually that IS too hard to accept dragst. And you made the fricking game, why dont YOU help me out. Lazy Deity :P. I think that if you DO have fixed difficulty, then you should make it ergonomic difficulty. Like when you lose the mission, the planes get easier, till you can do it :D. So there
smelly?
Dragst
Crew
Crew

Postby Dragst » Mon Mar 08, 2004 12:21 pm

And then we'd betray all of those people who are able to pull it off? No way. You see, I wonder where the problem is with not being able to finish the missions? I'm sure, that if you keep practicing you can do it, and if you really need to play games through... then I'm just afraid TT might not be your exact cup of tea :|

TT is meant to be "hardcore". It's the whole point. Every missions was completed by all of us, before we released the game back then, and I can't say I find our game exactly that hard. So there is just a difference in people, where it always comes down to. Hey, I'm 10 years older than you so aren't I supposed to be better than you, for example? :)

Don't take it as a fault, try to see it as a challenge, and you might start to realize the true beauty in challenging games! :)
TZ
Scarred Veteran
Scarred Veteran

Postby TZ » Tue Mar 09, 2004 1:05 pm

And I found the game way too easy. I think I have completed every single mission without loosing even a single plane, except for the Japanese last mission. Cursed weakling Japanese plane...

But if you wan't some tips for the last German mission here they are:

-Let your wingmen fly first to bomb the enemy bases. In most cases the bomberplane can take out most of the Finnish plane before he looses all his planes.

-You don't need to destroy every single AA-gun on your way. Fly low beneath their firing range.

-Keep sending bombs far away to enemy buildings you can't even see yet. They might just hit something, or atleast kill some soldiers.

-Don't take any bombs at all with you, untill all enemy planes have been shot down.

-If you are having real hard time completing the mission, stay on the runway for the whole game and go inside whenever an enemy is closing. That way you can wait for your wingmen to do half of the job. After they have died you can just hang there and wait for enemies to run out of fuel and crash randomly. You can finish this mission killing only 3 enemy planes!
Dragst
Crew
Crew

Postby Dragst » Tue Mar 09, 2004 1:33 pm

TZ wrote:If you are having real hard time completing the mission, stay on the runway for the whole game and go inside whenever an enemy is closing. That way you can wait for your wingmen to do half of the job. After they have died you can just hang there and wait for enemies to run out of fuel and crash randomly. You can finish this mission killing only 3 enemy planes!

How valourous of you! :D
TZ
Scarred Veteran
Scarred Veteran

Postby TZ » Tue Mar 09, 2004 1:40 pm

My motto: If someone else can do things you could do, go sleep.
Jako
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Jako » Sun Mar 14, 2004 5:25 pm

Last missions are easy, shoot mg at your airfield and hide to hall when AI plane is seen you. Then he crash to your airfield and you can come out from your hiding place. :)
Virallisesti [Jako]® . Ei muuta...
TZ
Scarred Veteran
Scarred Veteran

Postby TZ » Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:45 pm

Yes, that's the way wars are won.
Jako
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Jako » Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:01 pm

Would that work in real war :rolleyes:
Virallisesti [Jako]® . Ei muuta...
Botch
Regular
Regular

Postby Botch » Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:03 pm

Guess not...

But it works in Triplane and that's good, right?
Rharhahhraharahaaa! Rahaa!
TZ
Scarred Veteran
Scarred Veteran

Postby TZ » Wed Mar 17, 2004 11:11 pm

My point is: Doing that you won't learn a thing.
dekstar
Veteran
Veteran

Well

Postby dekstar » Sat Apr 03, 2004 6:18 pm

Dragst, to your long, and basically... long (i dont wanna get banned :P) I still think that doing the last mission is impossible. And yeah, i might not be any good i admit that, but i could still kick a few arses online. So you'd better not make it that I have to complete all the missions before I can play online!!! only kidding, I like a challenge.. Just not one that takes more than 2 hours to get through... Is all... And yeah, go ahead, make the missions stupidly hard like the last one.. Ill still play online and against the bots offline... Oh by the way, have you got a minimum modem speed to play well online? please say 28.8k without lag!!
smelly?

Return to “Triplane Turmoil Series”